Indoor Flag Football
All games will be hosted/held at D1, inside of Sportsplex West in Waukee. The league will be a blend of competitive football, developmental, and educational opportunities for all participants.
The league is led by D1 Director of Football Operations, Karter Schult, a former collegiate division one and NFL athlete. D1 Apex Academy is excited to introduce a unique offering of flag football competition by utilizing our 33,000 sq ft indoor facility.
- 7 week season.
- Playbook included.
- 7-10 players per team.
- No try-outs.
- Teams organized by age division (1/2nd grade & 3rd/4th grade, NEW this year 5th/6th grade).
- Practices held on game day - just prior to game.
- Volunteer coach basis - team provides coach.
- League rules provided via email.
- 50 minute games (two 25 minute halves)
- Running clock
- Played on Saturdays (games to start between 11:30-5:00 pm)
$1,250/team before Feb. 1
$1,350/team after Feb. 1
Free Agent fee - $150
- Apr. 15 - League/Coach meeting
- Apr. 22 - Games start
- June 10 - Last games
- Jersey and flag belt provided by D1.
- Cleats (no metal spikes) allowed - athlete provided
- Mouth guards required during play - athlete provided
Sports Uniforms and Corporate Apparel. SportsPlex Apparel strives to be the market leader in team apparel. We’re committed to bringing you the fit, quality, and performance your team needs to separate from the field.Get uniforms