Second Season Baseball League
Whatever your goals are going into next year's season may be, 2nd season can help you accomplish those goals. Whether you want to get a jump start on the new rules for the following year, accumulate more points towards next year, play more baseball to improve your skills, or just play with you buddies, 2nd Season will help you do all of those. With flexible rosters, accommodating scheduling and coaches input, 2nd Season can help you develop as a coach, team or player. It is designed to be a relaxed, competitive fun league with some flexibility.
PLAYING AGES/PLAYING DIVISION RECOMMENDATIONS/FREE AGENT vs TEAMS
You may play at your age this year or play at the age you will be playing at next year. Ex: If you child played at 8U this season – you can enroll at 8U or 9U (even if they are 9 now)
- Division Recommendations for Individuals and Teams
- 5U/6U- T-Ball Players and Developing 6U Teams - Modified Coach Pitch
- 7U– High Level 6U teams/players and Developing 7U teams/players
- Change from 6U – Coach Pitch Only
- 8U- Developing 8U teams/players & High Level 7U teams/players
- Change from 7U - Kid pitch/40 ft mounds
- 9U- Developing 9U teams/players & High Level 8U teams/players
- Change from 8U - Lead offs/65 ft bases/46ft mounds
- 10U- Developing 10U teams/players & High Level 9U teams/players
- Change from 9U - NONE
- 11U- Developing 11U teams/players & High Level 10U teams/players
- Change from 10U - 70ft bases/50 ft mounds
- 12U- Developing 12U teams/players and High Level 11U teams/players
- Change from 11U - NONE
- 13U- Developing 13U teams/players and High Level 12U teams/players
- Change from 12U - 80 ft bases/54 ft mounds
- 14U- All 14U teams/players and High Level 13U teams/players
- Change from 13U – 90 ft bases/60 ft mounds
- FREE AGENTS vs TEAMS: 2ND Season is designed for a mix of players from different baseball backgrounds. The goal is to play competitive games while having the option to play at the following year’s rules.
- TEAMS - Sign up your team - if you need a couple of additional players, please contact Blake at email@example.com for available free agents
- FREE AGENTS - Sign up as an individual (free agent) and be placed on a team. Players may be put on an existing team or entirely new team. We will use every effort to fill free agent teams but players are not guaranteed a space if the numbers do not allow. First come first served. We will make every effort to find a spot for your player.
- All Rules will be USSSA rules unless otherwise noted – see links to rules in column on left of page.
- USSSA By-Laws- 7U - 14U
- IMPORTANT!!! This league allows coaches to implement their own rules into a game as long as both coaches agree prior to the game and the umpire is notified
- Examples of rules agreed upon by coaches prior to game that are not USSSA
- Max 4 runs per inning/Max 7 hitters per inning
- No Lead-offs for part or all of the game
- 80 bases or 54 ft mounds for 14U division-played by 13U playing up
Sports Uniforms and Corporate Apparel. SportsPlex Apparel strives to be the market leader in team apparel. We’re committed to bringing you the fit, quality, and performance your team needs to separate from the field.Get uniforms